Humanity is in a Ship Floating in Deep Waters Waters that is about to Sink!
It’s time for the saved to “Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid”
This Generation is losing its Confidence in many hardening Hearts.
What Effect has God’s Word Seed had on your Life Before it Ends?
The hearts of men are accelerating in hardening in this Generation!
It shall Continue to accelerate until the Final Battle of Armageddon
Humanity is in a Ship Floating in Deep Waters that is about to Sink
Hearts of passengers today are Hardening toward the Ship Captain
He’s God’s Seed whose will is that all men will be Saved in This Life
He’s a Captain who would have all men to be Saved and follow Him
He Saves, Seals, and Forever Keeps all who Ask Him to Save Them
Souls never calling upon the Seed will end up in a vast lake of Fire!
A saved soul can’t go to hell but can harden its heart toward Jesus
Most Saved Souls Stop Following by Not Worshipping Him Correctly,
Samaritan well woman: We Must Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth!
I urge unsaved hearts to repent & call on Jesus to save your Souls
I urge his disciples to not get out of the ship to walk out of his Will
I urge His former disciples who got out of the Ship to get back in It
I encourage Saved who didn’t become Disciples to Jump in His Ship!
August 22, 2014
This is the ship Captain working Miracles proving that he was God
And to teach them hearts would harden if Faith in Him Diminished
Mark 6:38-47 – He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.  And he commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the green grass.  And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.  And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.  And they did all eat, and were filled.  And they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments, and of the fishes.  And they that did eat of the loaves were about five thousand men.  And STRAIGHTWAY he CONSTRAINED his DISCIPLES to get into the ship, AND TO GO TO THE OTHER SIDE before unto Bethsaida, while he sent away the people.
II Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
I Timothy 2:4 – Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
John 5:40 – And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Ephesians 4:30 – And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Ephesians 1:14 – Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Luke 8:11,12 – Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.  Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
Genesis 4:25,26 – And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.  And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.
Revelation 20:14,15 – And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Luke 8:13 – They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. (Saved hardened heart that was never was a disciple)
Luke 8:14 – And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. (Disciples for awhile but hardened hearts)
John 4:24 – God is a Spirit: and they that worship him MUST worship him in spirit and in truth.
Luke 8:15-18 – But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.  No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.  For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. (Disciples who are serving God at the end of physical life, whose lives gave the light of God’s Glory)
Now back to the ship full of disciples, including one who was not saved.
There have been countless generations of humanity. Some do well and others do not, even such a generation may think they are doing good, right and well; but actually, they are truly sinking into destruction.
-  These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
-  This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
-  These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
-  And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
-  And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
-  Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
-  These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.
-  These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
-  Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.
-  But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
-  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
-  And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
-  And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
-  Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham’s son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah’s handmaid, bare unto Abraham:
-  And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
-  And these are the generations of Isaac, Abraham’s son: Abraham begat Isaac:
-  Now these are the generations of Esau, who is Edom.
-  And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:
-  These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father’s wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.
-  And Joseph saw Ephraim’s children of the third generation: the children also of Machir the son Manasseh were brought up upon Joseph’s knees.
-  And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation.
-  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
-  And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi were an hundred thirty and seven years.
-  And the sons of Merari; Mahali and Mushi: these are the families of Levi according to their generations.
-  And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.
-  And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
-  It is a night to be much observed unto the LORD for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the LORD to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.
-  And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.
-  And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations.
-  For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
-  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
-  In the tabernacle of the congregation without the vail, which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall order it from evening to morning before the LORD: it shall be a statute for ever unto their generations on the behalf of the children of Israel.
-  This shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD: where I will meet you, to speak there unto thee.
-  And when Aaron lighteth the lamps at even, he shall burn incense upon it, a perpetual incense before the LORD throughout your generations.
-  And Aaron shall make an atonement upon the horns of it once in a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonements: once in the year shall he make atonement upon it throughout your generations: it is most holy unto the LORD.
-  So they shall wash their hands and their feet, that they die not: and it shall be a statute for ever to them, even to him and to his seed throughout their generations.
-  And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, This shall be an holy anointing oil unto me throughout your generations.
-  Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
-  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
-  Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
-  And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto me in the priest’s office: for their anointing shall surely be an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations.
-  It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.
-  All the males among the children of Aaron shall eat of it. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations concerning the offerings of the LORD made by fire: every one that toucheth them shall be holy.
-  Which the LORD commanded to be given them of the children of Israel, in the day that he anointed them, by a statute for ever throughout their generations.
-  Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:
-  And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.
-  Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
-  Say unto them, Whosoever he be of all your seed among your generations, that goeth unto the holy things, which the children of Israel hallow unto the LORD, having his uncleanness upon him, that soul shall be cut off from my presence: I am the LORD.
-  And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
-  And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
-  Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
-  And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
-  That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
-  Without the vail of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the congregation, shall Aaron order it from the evening unto the morning before the LORD continually: it shall be a statute for ever in your generations.
-  And if it be not redeemed within the space of a full year, then the house that is in the walled city shall be established for ever to him that bought it throughout his generations: it shall not go out in the jubile.
-  And the children of Reuben, Israel’s eldest son, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Simeon, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, those that were numbered of them, according to the number of the names, by their polls, every male from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Gad, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Judah, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Issachar, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Zebulun, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Joseph, namely, of the children of Ephraim, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Manasseh, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Benjamin, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Dan, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Asher, by their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  Of the children of Naphtali, throughout their generations, after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, all that were able to go forth to war;
-  These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai.
-  And the sons of Aaron, the priests, shall blow with the trumpets; and they shall be to you for an ordinance for ever throughout your generations.
-  The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
-  And if a stranger sojourn with you, or whosoever be among you in your generations, and will offer an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD; as ye do, so he shall do.
-  One ordinance shall be both for you of the congregation, and also for the stranger that sojourneth with you, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD.
-  Of the first of your dough ye shall give unto the LORD an heave offering in your generations.
-  Even all that the LORD hath commanded you by the hand of Moses, from the day that the LORD commanded Moses, and henceforward among your generations;
-  Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:
-  But the Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance.
-  And the LORD’s anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the LORD, was consumed.
-  So these things shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
-  Surely there shall not one of these men of this evil generation see that good land, which I sware to give unto your fathers,
-  And the space in which we came from Kadesh-barnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them.
-  Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
-  Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
-  A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
-  An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:
-  The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the LORD in their third generation.
-  So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, when they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the LORD hath laid upon it;
-  They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
-  Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
-  And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
-  But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the LORD before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the LORD.
-  Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the LORD, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you.
-  And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the LORD, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.
-  Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing thereof;
-  Now these are the generations of Pharez: Pharez begat Hezron,
-  And the LORD said unto Jehu, Because thou hast done well in executing that which is right in mine eyes, and hast done unto the house of Ahab according to all that was in mine heart, thy children of the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.
-  This was the word of the LORD which he spake unto Jehu, saying, Thy sons shall sit on the throne of Israel unto the fourth generation. And so it came to pass.
-  These are their generations: The firstborn of Ishmael, Nebaioth; then Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
-  And his brethren by their families, when the genealogy of their generations was reckoned, were the chief, Jeiel, and Zechariah,
-  And the sons of Tola; Uzzi, and Rephaiah, and Jeriel, and Jahmai, and Jibsam, and Shemuel, heads of their father’s house, to wit, of Tola: they were valiant men of might in their generations; whose number was in the days of David two and twenty thousand and six hundred.
-  And with them, by their generations, after the house of their fathers, were bands of soldiers for war, six and thirty thousand men: for they had many wives and sons.
-  And the number of them, after their genealogy by their generations, heads of the house of the fathers, mighty men of valour, was twenty thousand and two hundred.
-  These were heads of the fathers, by their generations, chief men. These dwelt in Jerusalem.
-  And their brethren, according to their generations, nine hundred and fifty and six. All these men were chief of the fathers in the house of their fathers.
-  These chief fathers of the Levites were chief throughout their generations; these dwelt at Jerusalem.
-  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
-  Among the Hebronites was Jerijah the chief, even among the Hebronites, according to the generations of his fathers. In the fortieth year of the reign of David they were sought for, and there were found among them mighty men of valour at Jazer of Gilead.
-  And that these days should be remembered and kept throughout every generation, every family, every province, and every city; and that these days of Purim should not fail from among the Jews, nor the memorial of them perish from their seed.
-  After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons’ sons, even four generations.
-  Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
-  There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
-  A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
-  This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
-  The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
-  I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
-  Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.
-  Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
-  He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
-  Thou wilt prolong the king’s life: and his years as many generations.
-  Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
-  They shall fear thee as long as the sun and moon endure, throughout all generations.
-  If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
-  We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.
-  That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:
-  And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God.
-  So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
-  Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
-  I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
-  Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
-  LORD, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
-  Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
-  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
-  But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
-  This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
-  I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
-  He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
-  And that was counted unto him for righteousness unto all generations for evermore.
-  Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
-  His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
-  Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
-  Thy name, O LORD, endureth for ever; and thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.
-  One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
-  Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
-  The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
-  For riches are not for ever: and doth the crown endure to every generation?
-  There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
-  There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
-  There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
-  There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.
-  One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
-  It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
-  It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
-  And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.
-  Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
-  For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
-  Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?
-  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
-  And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
-  Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
-  And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
-  O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?
-  Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the LORD hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
-  Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.
-  Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.
-  How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
-  And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
-  Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.
-  A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
-  But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
-  And unto him thou gavest commandment to love thy way: which he transgressed, and immediately thou appointedst death in him and in his generations, of whom came nations, tribes, people, and kindreds, out of number.
-  And thy glory went through four gates, of fire, and of earthquake, and of wind, and of cold; that thou mightest give the law unto the seed of Jacob, and diligence unto the generation of Israel.
-  And in all things did even as Adam and all his generations had done: for they also had a wicked heart:
-  Or is there any other people that knoweth thee beside Israel? or what generation hath so believed thy covenants as Jacob?
-  For what is man, that thou shouldest take displeasure at him? or what is a corruptible generation, that thou shouldest be so bitter toward it?
-  Many nations shall come from far to the name of the Lord God with gifts in their hands, even gifts to the King of heaven; all generations shall praise thee with great joy.
-  Then said Judith unto them, Hear me, and I will do a thing, which shall go throughout all generations to the children of our nation.
-  Therefore those days shall be unto them in the month Adar, the fourteenth and fifteenth day of the same month, with an assembly, and joy, and with gladness before God, according to the generations for ever among his people.
-  For he created all things, that they might have their being: and the generations of the world were healthful; and there is no poison of destruction in them, nor the kingdom of death upon the earth:
-  For horrible is the end of the unrighteous generation.
-  But executing thy judgments upon them by little and little, thou gavest them place of repentance, not being ignorant that they were a naughty generation, and that their malice was bred in them, and that their cogitation would never be changed.
-  For in the old time also, when the proud giants perished, the hope of the world governed by thy hand escaped in a weak vessel, and left to all ages a seed of generation.
-  But afterwards they saw a new generation of fowls, when, being led with their appetite, they asked delicate meats.
-  Look at the generations of old, and see; did ever any trust in the Lord, and was confounded? or did any abide in his fear, and was forsaken? or whom did he ever despise, that called upon him?
-  If a man commit himself unto her, he shall inherit her; and his generation shall hold her in possession.
-  As of the green leaves on a thick tree, some fall, and some grow; so is the generation of flesh and blood, one cometh to an end, and another is born.
-  He garnished his works for ever, and in his hand are the chief of them unto all generations: they neither labour, nor are weary, nor cease from their works.
-  Many shall commend his understanding; and so long as the world endureth, it shall not be blotted out; his memorial shall not depart away, and his name shall live from generation to generation.
-  Many shall commend his understanding; and so long as the world endureth, it shall not be blotted out; his memorial shall not depart away, and his name shall live from generation to generation.
-  All these were honoured in their generations, and were the glory of their times.
-  Enoch pleased the Lord, and was translated, being an example of repentance to all generations.
-  So when ye be come unto Babylon, ye shall remain there many years, and for a long season, namely, seven generations: and after that I will bring you away peaceably from thence.
-  Wherefore they thought to destroy the generation of Jacob that was among them, and thereupon they began to slay and destroy the people.
-  But doubtless the Creator of the world, who formed the generation of man, and found out the beginning of all things, will also of his own mercy give you breath and life again, as ye now regard not your own selves for his laws’ sake.
-  Then forthwith choosing Nicanor the son of Patroclus, one of his special friends, he sent him with no fewer than twenty thousand of all nations under him, to root out the whole generation of the Jews; and with him he joined also Gorgias a captain, who in matters of war had great experience.
-  The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
-  So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
-  But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
-  But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
-  O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
-  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
-  The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
-  The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
-  Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
-  A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
-  Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
-  Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
-  Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
-  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
-  And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.
-  Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
-  He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.
-  Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
-  For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
-  And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.
-  Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
-  And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?
-  And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.
-  And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.
-  For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.
-  The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
-  The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
-  That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
-  From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
-  And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
-  But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
-  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
-  And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
-  In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.
-  For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
-  Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
-  Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
-  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
It is a very sad thing for people who are lost in this life; with regard to the Light of the Gospel.
-  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
-  For all manner of trespass, whether it be for ox, for ass, for sheep, for raiment, or for any manner of lost thing, which another challengeth to be his, the cause of both parties shall come before the judges; and whom the judges shall condemn, he shall pay double unto his neighbour.
-  Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
-  Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
-  And he shall consecrate unto the LORD the days of his separation, and shall bring a lamb of the first year for a trespass offering: but the days that were before shall be lost, because his separation was defiled.
-  In like manner shalt thou do with his ass; and so shalt thou do with his raiment; and with all lost thing of thy brother’s, which he hath lost, and thou hast found, shalt thou do likewise: thou mayest not hide thyself.
-  And the asses of Kish Saul’s father were lost. And Kish said to Saul his son, Take now one of the servants with thee, and arise, go seek the asses.
-  And as for thine asses that were lost three days ago, set not thy mind on them; for they are found. And on whom is all the desire of Israel? Is it not on thee, and on all thy father’s house?
-  And number thee an army, like the army that thou hast lost, horse for horse, and chariot for chariot: and we will fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they. And he hearkened unto their voice, and did so.
-  I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.
-  The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
-  Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?
-  My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
-  Now when she saw that she had waited, and her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, and made him a young lion.
-  The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
-  I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.
-  Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
-  I brought you up with gladness; but with sorrow and heaviness have I lost you: for ye have sinned before the Lord your God, and done that thing that is evil before him.
-  Who then should make more mourning than she, that hath lost so great a multitude; and not thou, which art sorry but for one?
-  But if thou sayest unto me, My lamentation is not like the earth’s, because I have lost the fruit of my womb, which I brought forth with pains, and bare with sorrows;
-  And, which is the greatest of all, the seal of Sion hath now lost her honour; for she is delivered into the hands of them that hate us.
-  For the world hath lost his youth, and the times begin to wax old.
-  And he was eight and fifty years old when he lost his sight, which was restored to him after eight years: and he gave alms, and he increased in the fear of the Lord God, and praised him.
-  Woe unto you that have lost patience! and what will ye do when the Lord shall visit you?
-  Lend not unto him that is mightier than thyself; for if thou lendest him, count it but lost.
-  Weep for the dead, for he hath lost the light: and weep for the fool, for he wanteth understanding: make little weeping for the dead, for he is at rest: but the life of the fool is worse than death.
-  For as a man hath destroyed his enemy; so hast thou lost the love of thy neighbor.
-  Lose thy money for thy brother and thy friend, and let it not rust under a stone to be lost.
-  O death, acceptable is thy sentence unto the needy, and unto him whose strength faileth, that is now in the last age, and is vexed with all things, and to him that despaireth, and hath lost patience!
-  In like manner also Judas gathered together all those things that were lost by reason of the war we had, and they remain with us,
-  And marched toward Bethsura, which was a strong hold of the Jews: but he was put to flight, failed, and lost of his men:
-  Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
-  But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
-  But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
-  For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
-  Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
-  Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
-  What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
-  And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
-  And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
-  For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
-  It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
-  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
-  When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
-  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
-  That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.
-  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with this material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This bottom information material was created on June 4, 2022 and I may add a few more notes of time to time, which will appear on some pages, but not others.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.