These are some Videos about Cave Exploration. I have added this page to my website, as a means to show the viewer how water is flowing underground; with regards to fulfilling the Biblical Prophecy of the Spring that will be formed on the Temple Mount, flow through the Mount of Olives, towards the Jordan River in the Millennial Reign.
- These Videos will help you understand how the Spring that will be created on the Temple Mount and flow eastward to the Jordan River; along with hundreds, perhaps thousands of Springs from the uplifted western hills that will likewise flow into the Jordan River during the Millennial Reign. With the Euphrates River being diverted into the Jordan River and now flowing freely into the Gulf of Aqaba, it will become a mighty river. Be sure to watch the ones that have topics related to underground water flowing, etc…
- 01. YouTube.com/@ActionAdventureTwins
- 02. Massive River Cave On The Side Of The Road
- 03. Endless River Cave
- 04. Journey Into One Of The Largest Caves Ever Found
- On #4, notice the River of Water at the bottom of the cave, toward the end of the video. There will be massive amounts of water to supply the Spring that proceeds from the Temple Mount for the duration of the Millennial Reign.
- 05. Insane Flooding River Cave
- On #5, it shows a tremendous river of water in an underground cave. It is amazing to understand how and where the water will supply the Temple Mount Millennial Spring.
- 06. A Waterfall 3 Miles Underground
- 07. Extremely Deep River Cave
- 08. Massive River Deep Inside A Cave
- 09. Massive Cave With Clouds Inside
- 10. Hole In The Cliff Leads To Massive Borehole Cave
- #10, Video is so amazing. Just notice all of the water flowing in this massive cave!!!
- 11. Exploring A Double Waterfall Cave
- 12. Journey Through A River Cave
- 13. 220ft Hole Leads To Massive Mesmerizing Waterfall
- #13, is truly amazing. It shows water flowing underground that is breathtaking!!!
- 14. Endless Waterfalls In River Cave Crawl
- 01. Gulf of Aqaba Map
- During the Millennial Reign, water will flow from the Turkish mountains, down the Euphrates River, through the Jordan River and exit at the Gulf of Aqaba.
- 01. Underground Spring Images
- Bonus Videos:
- 01. Dropping Rock Down The Deepest Pit In America
- 02. Tiny Hole In The Woods Leads To Massive Cave
- 03. Beautiful Formation Hall Deep In River Cave
- 04. 250 Foot Deep Sinkhole In The Woods
- 05. Waterfall – Floor Falls Part 1
- 06. The Biggest Cave We Have Ever Seen
- 07. The Largest Cave In The USA
- 08. One Of America’s Largest Caves
- 09. A Secret Cave
- 10. 150ft Deep Hole Leads To Secret River Cave
- 11. Flash Flood In A Cave Almost Sealed His Fate
- 12. Incredible Cave With 50FT Waterfalls
- 13. Wet Mutlidrop Leads To Massive Underground Cavern
- 14. Searching For The Largest Cave Room In America
- 15. Crazy Crystal Discovery Deep Inside A Massive Cave
- 16. Rappelling 170ft Into The Most Known Sinkhole In The World
- 17. Glowing Colorful Formations Found Deep Inside Stream Cave
- 18. Cave Holds Civil War Artifacts, Crystals, And 400ft Waterfall
- More information about these Videos:
- We are the ActionAdventureTwins! We’re identical twins who’s action packed adventures will always leave you wondering what’s next. As our channel gets bigger so will the adventures, so subscribe and get ready for the next trip!
Zechariah.14:  Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD’s house shall be like the bowl’s before the altar.
 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
Ezekiel.47:  Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.
 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.
 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ancles.
 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.
 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.
 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.
 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.
 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from En-gedi even unto En-eglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.
 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
The Euphrates River in the Bible. During the Great Tribulation Period, a series of Earthquakes will cause the Euphrates River to be diverted towards the headwaters of the Jordan River; and become part of the Jordan River; then unite with waters of the Spring from the Temple Mount; and all of the newly formed Springs that will be formed from the uplifted fault scarp on the western hills of Jerusalem.
-  And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
-  In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
-  Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
-  Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
-  From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
-  David smote also Hadadezer, the son of Rehob, king of Zobah, as he went to recover his border at the river Euphrates.
-  In his days Pharaoh-nechoh king of Egypt went up against the king of Assyria to the river Euphrates: and king Josiah went against him; and he slew him at Megiddo, when he had seen him.
-  And the king of Egypt came not again any more out of his land: for the king of Babylon had taken from the river of Egypt unto the river Euphrates all that pertained to the king of Egypt.
-  And eastward he inhabited unto the entering in of the wilderness from the river Euphrates: because their cattle were multiplied in the land of Gilead.
-  And David smote Hadarezer king of Zobah unto Hamath, as he went to stablish his dominion by the river Euphrates.
-  After all this, when Josiah had prepared the temple, Necho king of Egypt came up to fight against Carchemish by Euphrates: and Josiah went out against him.
-  Take the girdle that thou hast got, which is upon thy loins, and arise, go to Euphrates, and hide it there in a hole of the rock.
-  So I went, and hid it by Euphrates, as the LORD commanded me.
-  And it came to pass after many days, that the LORD said unto me, Arise, go to Euphrates, and take the girdle from thence, which I commanded thee to hide there.
-  Then I went to Euphrates, and digged, and took the girdle from the place where I had hid it: and, behold, the girdle was marred, it was profitable for nothing.
-  Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaoh-necho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah.
-  Let not the swift flee away, nor the mighty man escape; they shall stumble, and fall toward the north by the river Euphrates.
-  For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
-  And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:
-  Now after all these acts of Josias it came to pass, that Pharaoh the king of Egypt came to raise war at Carchamis upon Euphrates: and Josias went out against him.
-  I am not sent out from the Lord God against thee; for my war is upon Euphrates: and now the Lord is with me, yea, the Lord is with me hasting me forward: depart from me, and be not against the Lord.
-  And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
-  And there came unto him all they that dwelt in the hill country, and all that dwelt by Euphrates, and Tigris and Hydaspes, and the plain of Arioch the king of the Elymeans, and very many nations of the sons of Chelod, assembled themselves to the battle.
-  Then he went over Euphrates, and went through Mesopotamia, and destroyed all the high cities that were upon the river Arbonai, till ye come to the sea.
-  He maketh the understanding to abound like Euphrates, and as Jordan in the time of the harvest.
-  So he left Lysias, a nobleman, and one of the blood royal, to oversee the affairs of the king from the river Euphrates unto the borders of Egypt:
-  So the king took the half of the forces that remained, and departed from Antioch, his royal city, the hundred forty and seventh year; and having passed the river Euphrates, he went through the high countries.
-  Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
-  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.