This page lists the places in the Bible where the word: "Profane" is found. There are many Pastors, Preachers, Religious Leaders and People throughout the world, that are "Profane" with regards to the correct worship of God.
Make sure you are not a "Profane" Person...
 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
-  Therefore every one that eateth it shall bear his iniquity, because he hath profaned the hallowed thing of the LORD: and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
-  And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from
among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to
defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.
-  But he shall not defile himself, being a chief man among his people, to profane himself.
-  They shall be holy unto their God, and not profane
the name of their God: for the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and
the bread of their God, they do offer: therefore they shall be holy.
-  They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane; neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy unto his God.
-  And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.
-  Neither shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the crown of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the LORD.
-  A widow, or a divorced woman, or profane, or an harlot, these shall he not take: but he shall take a virgin of his own people to wife.
-  Neither shall he profane his seed among his people: for I the LORD do sanctify him.
-  Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them.
-  Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they profane not my holy name in those things which they hallow unto me: I am the LORD.
-  They shall therefore keep mine ordinance, lest they bear sin for it, and die therefore, if they profane it: I the LORD do sanctify them.
-  And they shall not profane the holy things of the children of Israel, which they offer unto the LORD;
-  Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the LORD which hallow you,
-  Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said unto them, What evil thing is this that ye do, and profane the sabbath day?
-  Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.
-  Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.
-  For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.
Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold,
I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall:
for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.
-  And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
-  Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my sabbaths.
-  Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
-  Moreover this they have done unto me: they have defiled my sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned my sabbaths.
-  For when they had slain their children to their idols, then they came the same day into my sanctuary to profane it; and, lo, thus have they done in the midst of mine house.
-  Speak unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane
my sanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes,
and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom
ye have left shall fall by the sword.
And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith
the Lord GOD; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it
was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity;
By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee
with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
-  And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.
-  But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do
not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's
sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
-  And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned
in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
He measured it by the four sides: it had a wall round about, five
hundred reeds long, and five hundred broad, to make a separation between
the sanctuary and the profane place.
-  And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.
-  And the five thousand, that are left in the breadth over against the five and twenty thousand, shall be a profane place for the city, for dwelling, and for suburbs: and the city shall be in the midst thereof.
That pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn
aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the
same maid, to profane my holy name:
-  But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.
 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
-  Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?
-  Who also hath gone about to profane the temple: whom we took, and would have judged according to our law.
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the
lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy
and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
-  But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
-  O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
-  But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
-  Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.