|Home||Day of Evaluation|
There is coming
a “Day of Evaluation” or a “Day of Judgment” for every individual
that has ever been born on this Earth before the Throne of God. Just as some
people really try to do a good job at work and likewise hope for a “good evaluation,” there will also be “Day of Eternal Evaluation” and some
people try to do a good spiritual job in this life and some people do not.
Just as it is to
your advantage to do a good job at work in this life, it will also be to your “Eternal Advantage” to do a good job in
of Almighty God toward things that are for His purposes!!!
 Many will say to me in
that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy
name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
 Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Day of
Judgment, than for that city.
1.  But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the Day of Judgment, than for you.
2.  And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
 But I say unto you, that
it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the Day of Judgment,
than for thee.
 But I say unto you, That every
idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day
 Watch therefore, for ye
know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.
 But of that day and that
hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son,
but the Father.
 But I say unto you, that
it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.
1.  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of Man be in his day.
2.  And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.
3.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
4.  Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
5.  But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
6.  Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
 In that day, he
which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come
down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return
 The sun shall be turned into
darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of
the Lord come:
 But after thy hardness
and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of
wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
 In the day when
God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
 Who shall also confirm
you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus
 Every man's work shall
be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be
revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
 To deliver such an one unto
Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the
day of the Lord Jesus.
 And grieve not the Holy
Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
1.  Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
 That ye may approve
things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the
day of Christ;
1.  Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.
 For yourselves know
perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1.  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
 Let no man deceive you by
any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away
first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
1.  For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
 The Lord grant unto him
that he may find mercy of the Lord in that day: and in how many things
he ministered unto me at Ephesus, thou knowest very well.
 Henceforth there is laid
up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall
give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that
love his appearing.
1.  Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2.  But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
3.  But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
4.  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
 Looking for and hasting
unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire
shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
 Herein is our love made
perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as he
is, so are we in this world.
 And the angels which kept
not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in
everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
 For the great day
of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
1.  For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
2.  And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
 I can of mine own self
do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek
not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
1.  But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
2.  And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
3.  But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
 But why dost thou judge
thy brother? Or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? For we shall all stand
before the Judgment seat of Christ.
 For we must all appear
before the Judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the
things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or
 Of the doctrine of
baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of
 And as it is appointed
unto men once to die, but after this the judgment
 For the time is come
that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at
us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1.  For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
 The Lord knoweth how to
deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of
judgment to be punished:
 But the heavens and the
earth, which are now, by the same word, are kept in store, reserved unto fire
against the Day of Judgment and perdition
of ungodly men.
 Herein is our love made
perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day
of Judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
1.  And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
 To execute judgment
upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly
deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which
ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
 Saying with a loud voice,
Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come:
and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of
 Who shall not fear thee,
O Lord, and glorify thy name? For thou only art holy: for all nations shall
come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
 And I heard another out
of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy
 And there came one of the
seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me,
Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that
sitteth upon many waters:
1.  Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgment come.
 For true and righteous
are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt
the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her
Throne of God
 But I say unto you,
Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
 And Jesus said unto
them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the
regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory,
ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of
 And he that shall swear
by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth
 When the Son of man
shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit
upon the throne of his glory:
 He shall be great, and
shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him
the throne of his father David:
1.  That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
 Therefore being a prophet,
and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his
loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
 Heaven is my throne,
and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? smith the Lord: or what
is the place of my rest?
 For by him were all
things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and
invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or
powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
 But unto the Son he
saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of
righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
 Let us therefore come
boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find
grace to help in time of need.
 Now of the things which
we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the
right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
1.  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
 John to the seven churches
which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which
was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his
 To him that overcometh
will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and
am set down with my Father in his throne.
1.  And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
2.  And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
3.  And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
4.  And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
5.  And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
6.  And when those beasts give glory and honor and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
 The four and twenty
elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that
liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne,
1.  And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2.  And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
3.  And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
4.  And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
 And every creature which
is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the
sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory,
and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb
for ever and ever.
 And said to the
mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth
on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
1.  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
2.  And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
3.  And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
4.  Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
 For the Lamb which is in
the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living
fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
 And another angel came
and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him
much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the
golden altar which was before the throne.
1.  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
1.  And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
 And in their mouth was
found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
 And the seventh angel
poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the
temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
1.  And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
 And a voice came out of
the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that
fear him, both small and great.
1.  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
 And I saw a great white
throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven
fled away; and there was found no place for them.
 And he that sat upon the
throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for
these words are true and faithful.
1.  And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2.  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: